Custodian (Key West) - Immediate Interviews!
Company: PAE Incorporated
Location: Key West
Posted on: October 6, 2021
Supporting the Most Exciting
and Meaningful Missions in the World
Custodian (Key West)
BASIC FUNCTION SUMMARY
- Responsible for the cleanliness of all communal spaces,
restrooms, and all office spaces.
- In addition, outside areas around the hangar will be inspected
and trash removed as necessary.
- May be required to use hazardous materials in performance of
- Must be customer oriented.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Be responsible for the cleaning of all assigned spaces and
those not specifically designated as military only spaces,
including trash removal on a daily basis.
- The spaces must be kept clean, neat, and in FOD-free
- Maintain areas outside facilities in a clean, FOD free
- Notify supervisor of all required facility repairs.
- Maintain the cleanliness of all restroom spaces on a daily
basis; this includes daily replenishment of soap, paper products,
and removal of all trash. On an as determined basis, sweep, scrub,
wax and buff the floor.
- Outside areas will be inspected and trash will be picked up as
necessary. Clean door tracks and other designated areas in the
- Relocate furniture as required.
- Maintain cleanliness of your assigned work area.
- Maintain records and inventory of cleaning supplies and prepare
lists of supplies to be purchased.
- Maintain appropriate records of all work accomplished.
- Perform other reasonably related incidental duties when
directed within the job classification.
- Must be able to work day shift, night shift or weekend
- Perform other tasks as directed by management.
- Maintains and/or completes required records and applicable
- Performs daily duties normally associated with this
- Practice good housekeeping, tool control, FOD
awareness/prevention and safety at all times.
- Comply with Hazardous Waste Program.
- Must comply with established General and Industrial Safety
Rules and Regulations as applicable to the contract, facilities and
- Must be able to use and have a good practical knowledge of
industrial maintenance equipment and supplies
- Must possess or be able to obtain a secret clearance
- Must have completed High School or equivalent.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS
This classification’s activities range from, an office-like
environment with extensive sitting demands to a flight line-like
environment with extensive climbing, standing, stooping, bending,
pushing, kneeling, stretching, and walking demands. May
occasionally be required to lift objects whose weight exceeds 50
pounds. Special vision abilities to perform this job are close
vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust and focus.
The diversity of work conditions may range from an office
environment where there is little or no physical discomfort to a
flight line environment where inclement weather may subject the
individual to severe changes in temperature, wind, rain, etc. May
be required to work in areas where high noise hazards prevail. May
be exposed to fumes, airborne particles, and electrical shock
LICENSING, CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS AS MAY BE REQUIRED FOR
JOB SPECIALTY OR AS DIRECTED BY MANAGEMENT
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity
Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for
employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender,
national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status,
ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure,
medical condition including genetic characteristics or information,
veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the
essential functions of the job can be performed with or without
reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under
federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Keywords: PAE Incorporated, Key West , Custodian (Key West) - Immediate Interviews!, Other , Key West, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!