Technician Express Service - Keys Auto Center
Company: Warren Henry Automotive
Location: Key West
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Owner loyalty, customer satisfaction, and retention are the
primary functions of the Express Service / Lube Technician. The
Express Service Technician is also responsible for performing
vehicle repair, inspections and maintenance work in accordance with
dealer and factory standard standards.
- Receive repair orders from dispatcher and acquire keys to
- Perform a thorough safety check and multi point inspection to
determine if any additional service work is required.
- Record inspection findings into the MPI system and move flags
to request parts pricing or consultant assistance.
- Check for any related service actions or bulletins.
- Test every battery.
- Perform requested services. Express services must be completed
in 60 minutes or less.
- Expedite Express repair orders to the main shop technicians if
60 minute promise cannot be met.
- Communicate with the parts department for any needed
- Return and attach parts return receipt to the repair order for
any warranty repairs.
- Place any customer requested saved parts into a plastic bag or
box and place the items in the trunk of the customer's vehicle.
Note the repair order that this task was completed.
- Turn in all removed parts to the parts department.
- Advise Service Consultant if repairs cannot be completed within
- Document a detailed description of the repair(s) performed to
dealer and Infiniti standards.
- Road test vehicles as required. Notify shop foreman of any test
drives that will take longer than 10 minutes.
- Verify that all repairs completed are correct and safe for
- Ensure the customer's vehicle is kept protected and clean
during the repair process. Wipe down any dirt or grease before
sending the vehicle to car wash.
- Keep stall area neat and keep floors free from spills or
slippery fluids. Mop as needed.
- During any time a vehicle is not present in the stall the
Express tech will clean the shop and shop equipment. This includes
wiping down lifts, removing trash, removing tires, mopping and any
other items that may need cleaning.
- If shop has been cleaned and a vehicle is not present in the
stall Express tech will assist main shop techs and act in a
- Express tech may be needed to fulfill other shop needs such as
errands or assisting in a porter/driver capacity.
- Follow all federal, state and local regulations for disposing
of hazardous waste.
- Use safety equipment and follow all safety rules when handling
fluids and using equipment.
- Maintain all certifications and keep continuing education up to
date with TOE and dealer standards.
- Maintain Compli and complete assigned modules in a timely
- Maintain a well-groomed appearance and uniform while performing
job duties or away at training.
- Conduct yourself in a suitable fashion when in uniform and off
of the dealership premises. Your conduct will reflect the
dealership directly and you must display a positive image for
- Maintain a pleasant working relationship with all dealership
- High School diploma or the equivalent.
- Valid driver's license.
- Ability to read and comprehend instruction and
- Ability to use a computer to search for bulletins or technical
- ASE certification is preferred.
Keywords: Warren Henry Automotive, Key West , Technician Express Service - Keys Auto Center, Other , Key West, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!