Cafeteria Attendant - Casa Marina
Company: Hilton Worldwide
Location: Key West
Posted on: June 8, 2021
A cafeteria attendant provides prompt and courteous service to
team members in the cafeteria by setting up and replenishing the
food line, salad bar, and all other food and beverage stations.
Maintain cleanliness of entire cafeteria area including food line,
prep area and seating area.
What will I be doing?
- Perform pre-meal and post-meal side work such as salad bar
prep, dessert prep, etc.
- Be responsible for obtaining and maintaining all necessary
supplies from kitchen to set up cafeteria during schedule hours of
- Perform all clean up duties such as sweeping and mopping
floors, wiping down tables, cleaning salad bar, etc.
- Set up and maintain food line and salad bar as needed on a
- Report any guest/team member dissatisfaction to Supervisor for
In addition to performance of the essential functions, this
position may be required to perform a combination of the following
supportive functions, with the percentage of time performing each
function to be solely determined by the supervisor based upon the
particular requirements of the company.
- Perform general/routine cleaning tasks using standard hotel
cleaning products as assigned by supervisor to adhere to health
- Clean and dry floors to prevent slip/fall accident or
- Perform other duties as requested , such as moving supplies and
equipment, cleaning up spills, etc.
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the
hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation,
quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of
our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values.
Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the
lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to
extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century,
Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in
accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated
to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest
experiences across its global brands. Our vision "to fill the earth
with the light and warmth of hospitality" unites us as a team to
create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every
day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Keywords: Hilton Worldwide, Key West , Cafeteria Attendant - Casa Marina, Other , Key West, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!