Sand Bar Bartender
Company: Highgate Hotels
Location: Key West
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Highgate is a leading real estate investment and hospitality
management company widely recognized as an innovator in the
industry. Highgate is the dominant player in major U.S. gateway
cities including New York, Boston, Miami, San Francisco and
Honolulu, with a growing Caribbean and Latin America footprint. The
hospitality forward company provides expert guidance through all
stages of the property cycle, from planning and development through
recapitalization or disposition. Highgate has a proven record of
developing its diverse portfolio of bespoke lifestyle hotel brands,
legacy brands, and independent hotels and resorts with contemporary
programming and digital acumen. The company utilizes
industry-leading revenue management tools that efficiently identify
and predict evolving market dynamics to drive outperformance and
maximize asset value. With an executive team consisting of some of
the most experienced hotel management leaders, the company is a
trusted partner for top ownership groups and major hotel brands.
Highgate maintains corporate offices in New York, Chicago, Dallas,
London, Miami, and Seattle. www.highgate.com.
Located in historic Old Town, Southernmost Beach Resort expands
over 6 acres on a serene part of the island with Atlantic Ocean
front views, gorgeous Key West architecture, and all the amenities
you desire in a beach resort. Just a short walk or bike ride from
Key West's boutique shops, art galleries, eclectic restaurants, and
non-stop nightlife, the resort spans over two city blocks and
offers guest rooms that are located within easy reach of both the
beach and world-famous Duval Street.
- Must be able to effectively communicate, both verbally and
written, with all level of employees and guests in an attentive,
friendly, courteous and service oriented manner.
- Must be effective at listening to, understanding, and
clarifying concerns raised by employees and guests.
- Must be able to multitask and prioritize departmental functions
to meet deadlines.
- Approach all encounters with guests and employees in an
attentive, friendly, courteous and service-oriented manner.
- Attend all hotel required meetings and trainings.
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Highgate Hotel
Standards, as required by scheduling, which will vary according to
the needs of the hotel.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming,
which includes wearing the proper uniform and nametag.
- Comply with Highgate Hotel Standards and regulations to
encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
- Maximize efforts towards productivity, identify problem areas
and assist in implementing solutions.
- Employees must at all times be attentive, friendly, helpful and
courteous to all guests, managers and fellow employees.
- Process guests' checks, collect cash and process credit cards
and room charges according to standards.
- Perform opening and closing side work according to standards to
ensure that guests are served promptly and efficiently.
- Prepare beverages and cocktails according to the standards, for
mixing, portion control and presentation.
- Serve guests with all food and beverage requirements in a warm,
friendly, courteous, and professional manner.
- Ensure the lounge areas are kept clean and tidy.
- Be familiar with the computer system.
- Carry out cashiering functions by closing checks and servicing
- Follow all state liquor laws.
- Assist in maintaining beverage cost.
- Follow prescribed procedures in serving liquor with care to
avoid problems with intoxicated guests, and when necessary report
- Complete beverage requisitions to maintain par levels as
needed. (bottle for bottle method)
- Stock and clean glassware.
- Check soda tanks to ensure that they are full and secured
properly to the bar.
- Prepare all garnishes.
- Assist in cleaning of tables and all lounge area as
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction.
- Must be able to show initiative, including anticipating guest
or operational needs.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- Maintain a friendly and warm demeanor at all times.
Keywords: Highgate Hotels, Key West , Sand Bar Bartender, Other , Key West, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!