Guide - Retail Sales Associate, Part-Time (Key West, Florida)
Company: Surterra Holdings
Location: Key West
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Everyone is welcome here. Each of us is unique, and that's what
makes us amazing. We believe in inclusiveness and celebrating each
person's individuality, because there's power in bringing people
with different points of view and life experiences together. That's
why we provide equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants
are considered regardless of race, color, religion, national
origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental
disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
So, bring yourself and your best ideas; when we feel safe and
comfortable being ourselves, there's no limit to what we can
IN A NUTSHELL
The Guide provides exceptional customer service by creating a
unique, inviting and multi-branded shopping experience for the
Surterra Wellness customer. The Guide has true a passion for
interacting with the public and takes pride in working for a world
class cannabis company.
The successful candidate will meet customers where they are in
their personal cannabis journey and be revered as an industry
expert. In addition, the Guide will have integrity, be transparent
and a team collaborator. They will be a great representative of
Surterra Wellness and work to meet and exceed the store's financial
goals and KPIs (Key Performance Indicator). Finally, the Guide will
be responsible for operational activities as assigned.
This role is with Surterra Wellness, one of the renowned retail
brands under the Parallel umbrella. Parallel is one of the largest
multi-state cannabis companies in the world, owning and operating
in five markets; Florida (Surterra Wellness), Massachusetts (NETA),
Pennsylvania (Goodblend), Nevada (The Apothecary Shoppe) and Texas
(Surterra Wellness). If you enjoy companies that are growing,
moving fast, and constantly challenging themselves to achieve more,
then Parallel is for you. We work hard, lean on each other, and are
passionate about a pretty ambitious vision pioneering a new
paradigm of what well-being can be for all people, everywhere. For
more information, visit www.liveparallel.com.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Provide excellent customer service and product knowledge,
offering a full-service experience and/or simple service depending
on the customer's needs.
- Positive representative of the Surterra Wellness brand, always
demonstrating professionalism and poise.
- Support promotions, events and launches to deliver the intended
experience for customers.
- Attends all required meetings, training's and completes
educational and developmental tools as assigned.
- Develops knowledge of industry trends to provide the best
service possible and shares with the team.
- Educate customers on the processes of registration, renewals or
lost registration documents.
- Provides the full Surterra Wellness customer service experience
in store, delivering sales to meet and exceed KPIs.
- Meets or exceeds all personal goals to positively contribute to
the team and the store.
- Contributes to a productive and dynamic Surterra Wellness team
by connecting with employees, customers, and members of the
- Acts with professionalism and respect in all interactions with
customers, co-workers, management and business associates.
- Must adhere to all company policies and procedures. Immediately
report any variances to a Manager or a HR partner.
- Maintains knowledge of all applicable state and local laws, as
well as documentation processes in accordance with the State of
Florida Office of Compassionate Use.
- Ensure all customer files are current and required
documentation is on file and follows all guidelines issued by the
State of Florida.
- Maintain customer database through entering new customers,
adding or removing membership, updating changes in information,
scheduling appointments and updating customer registration
- Maintain caregiver paperwork in accordance with the State of
Florida; maintain tracking in system and communicating changes to
- Record and collaborate with team on preorders to ensure
accurate order information and timely preparation of orders.
- Assists in execution of visual displays, merchandising and
marketing standards ensuring the store is consistently
- Assists in the preparation and completion of accurate physical
inventory as assigned.
- Assists with non-sell tasks as assigned by Management and as
part of the regular daily responsibilities.
- Accurately ring sales and use the POS correctly.
- Arrives to work on time and consistently follows the Surterra
Wellness personal appearance guidelines.
- Follows all safety and emergency procedures.
- Identifies potential loss prevention issues.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS YOU'LL BRING
- 2 years retail experience (Preferred)
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and build relationships
- Flexibility and the ability to handle change in a positive
- Demonstrated ability to support business growth and exhibit
- Have and maintain flexible availability
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills and time
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing and challenging
- Age 21 or over (Required)
- High School Diploma or equivalent (Required)
- Valid Government-Issued Photo ID (Required)
YOU WILL BE SUCCESSFUL IF YOU
- Are self-motivated; micro-managing isn't fun for anyone
- Roll your sleeves up and do the work; strategy is important,
but so is getting stuff done
- Can work fast and be flexible; our industry is always
- Play nice with others; we collaborate with each other a
- Think creatively; sometimes, the "traditional" solution isn't
the best one
WHAT YOU GET
- Consistent, reliable benefits; Full medical/vision/dental, 401k
with a possible company match, access to company-sponsored
- Balance and flexibility; paid time off, paid parental leave,
flexible work arrangements
- Financial opportunity: an incentive program that provides
opportunity to earn cash AND equity in a fast-growing company and
- Employee discount
- Chance to make a difference; Employee Relief Fund, community
volunteerism opportunities through Benevity
- Able to lift, push and pull up to 50 pounds.
- Able to stand on your feet for up to 8 hours.
PARALLEL IS UNITED BY OUR VISION, MISSION, & VALUES
Our Vision - why we exist - is to pioneer well-being and improve
the quality of life for humanity through the benefits of
Our Mission - how we will do this - is to build a leading,
global well-being company through the best talent, our values,
trusted and recognized brands, science and technology-based
innovation, and a relentless focus on execution and continuous
Our Values - Integrity | Collaboration | Alignment |
Intentionality | Accountability | Agility
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We embrace and encourage
our employees' differences in age, color, disability, ethnicity,
gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical
and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual
orientation, socioeconomic status, veteran status, and other
characteristics that make our employees unique.
Keywords: Surterra Holdings, Key West , Guide - Retail Sales Associate, Part-Time (Key West, Florida), Other , Key West, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!