Company: Aimbridge Hospitality
Location: Key West
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Responsible for transporting guests to and
from the hotel to local area attractions as well as assisting the
guest with recommendations for restaurants and tourist activities.
The Bell Attendant is also expected to support with front desk
operations. Primary responsibilities include: driving guests to
designate locations assisting guests with luggage maintaining
vehicle cleanliness and concierge duties and to accommodate guests
during their stay in an attentive courteous and efficient
- High School diploma or equivalent required and/or experience in
a hotel or a related field preferred.
- Must have a valid driver's license for the applicable
- Must have an acceptable MVR (Motor Vehicle Driving record)
- Minimum of one year driving experience
- Must be able to convey information and ideas clearly.
- Must be able to evaluate and select among alternative courses
of action quickly and accurately.
- Must work well in stressful high pressure situations.
- Must maintain composure and objectivity under pressure.
- Approach all encounters with guests and employees in a friendly
service oriented manner.
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Aimbridge
Hospitality standards as required by scheduling which will vary
according to the needs of the hotel.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming
which include wearing the proper uniform and name tag when working
(per brand standards)
- Comply at all times with Aimbridge Hospitality standards and
regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
- Greet guests in a pleasant manner.
- Load and unload luggage carts.
- Escort guests to rooms.
- Check/store luggage for arrivals and departures with luggage
- Deliver messages to meeting rooms.
- Deliver flowers and packages to guest rooms.
- Complete room changes.
- Maintain current listing of local and area attractions special
events and activities.
- Maintain list of local transportation guides churches sports
- Assist housekeeping department with guest requests.
- Ensure lobby reader board is correct.
- Provide information maps and directions as required.
- Open doors.
- Answer phones to assist guest service agents.
- Conduct house count by computer.
- Show guest rooms and suites as needed and emphasize company
- Other duties as required.
DoubleTree by Hilton Grand Key Resort offers free shuttle service
to and from historic Old Town Key West and Key West International
Airport Doubletree Resort by Hilton Grand Key Resort – Key West.
Guests can take a refreshing plunge in the pool or grab a bite to
eat at the on-site restaurant. Complimentary WiFi is provided for
all guests. The airport is 2 minutes’ drive from the property.
Rooms feature a flat-screen TV with cable channels. A small
refrigerator and coffee maker are provided as well. Select rooms
feature a private balcony, sofa beds, and additional living
As the global leader in third-party hotel
management, our growing portfolio represents over 1,550 hotels in
49 states and 22 countries, from top international lodging brands
to luxury hotels, destination resorts and lifestyle hotels. Our
associates around the globe are passionate about serving our guests
and driving exceptional results, and thrive in a culture where
everyone is inspired to be the best. Join a world of possibility
with Aimbridge Hospitality.
After an initial waiting period,
those hired into full time positions are eligible for a competitive
benefits package that includes the following:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Income
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401k Retirement Plan
Keywords: Aimbridge Hospitality, Key West , Bell Attendant, Other , Key West, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!