Guest Service Agent - Part Time (Starting at $18/hr)
Company: Hersha Hospitality Management LP
Location: Key West
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Opportunity: Guest Service
Greet, register and service guests in a
friendly and courteous manner according to hotel/brand and
Starting at $18/hr!
Potential Career Path
Front Desk Supervisor or Sales Coordinator
– Front Office Manager or Sales Manager
- Immediately greet guest and offer to assist with their
- Register and assign guests to hotel rooms.
- Establish method of payment and verify credit.
- Make and confirm reservations.
- Compute bills, collect payments, and make change for
- Transmit and receive messages, using telephones or PMS
- Respond to guest requests in a timely manner.
- Receive and resolve guest complaints, elevating to supervisor
- Secure guests' valuables in hotel safe or safe-deposit boxes,
if not available in guest rooms.
- Perform bookkeeping activities, such as balancing accounts and
- Be aware of guest satisfaction scores and work toward
increasing departmental and overall guest satisfaction.
- Follow sustainability guidelines and practices related to HHM’s
- Practice safe work habits, wear protective safety equipment and
follow MSDS and OSHA standards.
- Assist in the breakfast area or assist guests with luggage when
staffing assistance is required or during peak periods.
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Previous customer service experience or equivalent training
- Knowledge of PMS systems preferred.
Work Environment and
- Work schedule varies and may include working on holidays,
weekends and alternate shifts.
- Requires standingfor extended periods, walking, pushing,
lifting up to 25pounds, bending andreaching; stooping, kneeling, or
What We Believe
People Are Our Capability – Hearts That
Serve – Only Excellence – Stay Nimble - Own It
PARROT KEY HOTEL & VILLAS IS AN IDYLLIC KEY WEST HIDEAWAY OFFERING
SIMPLE LUXURY, COMFORT AND STYLE IN A SERENE WATERFRONT
OASIS. Five acres of
award-winning tropical gardens surround Parrot Key, with pretty
paths meandering through colorful foliage and beautiful
landscaping. Four sparkling pools are nestled among their own
private sculpture garden with The Grove Kitchen & Bar offering a
range of refreshing drinks and delicious
food. Each guestroom,
suite and villa boasts spectacular views of either the calm ocean
or the lush gardens. From your peaceful haven, it’s hard to believe
that the energetic and eclectic vibe of Old Town Key West, is just
a 3 miles away.
is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not
discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity,
sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin,
ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic
information, citizenship status or any other group protected by
Keywords: Hersha Hospitality Management LP, Key West , Guest Service Agent - Part Time (Starting at $18/hr), Other , Key West, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!