Painter- Southernmost Beach Resort
Company: Southernmost Beach Resort
Location: Key West
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Highgate is a premier real estate investment and hospitality
management company widely recognized as an innovator in the
industry. Highgate is the dominant player in U.S. gateway markets
including New York, Boston, Miami, San Francisco and Honolulu.
Highgate also has an expanding presence in key European markets
through properties in London, Paris, Barcelona, Vienna and Prague.
Highgate's portfolio of global properties represents an aggregate
asset value exceeding $10B and generates over $2B in cumulative
revenues. The company provides expert guidance through all stages
of the hospitality property cycle, from planning and development
through recapitalization or disposition. Highgate also has the
creativity and bandwidth to develop bespoke hotel brands and
utilizes industry leading proprietary revenue management tools that
identify and predict evolving market dynamics to drive out
performance and maximize asset value. With an executive team
consisting of some of the industry's most experienced hotel
management leaders, the company is a trusted partner for top
ownership groups and major hotel brands. Highgate maintains
corporate offices in London, New York, Dallas, and Seattle.
Located in historic Old Town, Southernmost Beach Resort expands
over 6 acres on a serene part of the island with Atlantic Ocean
front views, gorgeous Key West architecture, and all the amenities
you desire in a beach resort. Just a short walk or bike ride from
Key West's boutique shops, art galleries, eclectic restaurants, and
non-stop nightlife, the resort spans over two city blocks and
offers guest rooms that are located within easy reach of both the
beach and world-famous Duval Street.
The Temporary Painter is responsible for ensuring that the property
is maintained in the best possible condition at all times with a
focus on painting throughout the property.
- Ensure building, walls and items are painted in a presentable
- Take required readings on equipment.
- Test cooling tower and record readings.
- Replace and program televisions as needed.
- Replace light switches, receptacles, light bulbs and
- Perform furniture repair.
- Replace and repair pumps.
- Perform plumbing repairs (i.e. clogged drains, copper pipe,
change washers, change handles, drain fittings, etc).
- Understand and be able to read blueprints and wiring
- Trace and repair all types of water lines.
- Troubleshoot and repair kitchen equipment.
- Maintain repair and preventive maintenance records.
- Perform and maintain work to local, state and Federal codes.
- Test, clean and repair swimming pools and spas.
- Paint designated areas.
- Repair and finish sheet rock.
- Repair all types of wall coverings.
- Repair and program hotel electronic lock system.
Keywords: Southernmost Beach Resort, Key West , Painter- Southernmost Beach Resort, Other , Key West, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!