Assistant Manager - Medical Cannabis - Key West
Company: Liberty Health Sciences
Location: Key West
Posted on: June 6, 2021
The focus of this role is to provide support to all retail
managers and staff while ensuring that all retail operations are
performing to company standards.
- Oversee and perform all functions associated with management
and oversight of a retail medical marijuana dispensary operating
under licensure from the Florida Department of Health and Social
- Administer routine inspections to maintain the accurate
inventory of all cannabis products.
- Manage and supervise the activities of dispensary staff
(including patient liaisons, dispensary technicians, schedulers,
and receptionists), and make recommendations or decisions regarding
hiring, discipline, termination, or advancement of employees.
- Ensure that all Procedures are updated in store to provide the
best practice for staff and patients
- Train dispensary staff to ensure a consistent performance and
knowledge base of company standard operating procedures, a
comprehensive understanding of all marijuana and marijuana-infused
or derived products being sold to patients, and best practices for
- Ensure Key performance Indicators are captured
- Manage daily financial reporting requirements and oversee all
cash handling procedures.
- Develop and maintain a schedule of all dispensary staff
- Communicate any patient incidents or complaints to the
Operations Director or compliance team.
- Protect patient rights by overseeing the employee HIPAA
education program and ensure each employee is maintaining the
confidentiality and privacy of protected health information and
- Oversee patient education and counseling programs. Review and
continuously revise information disseminated by the dispensary
regarding debilitating conditions, their association with medical
cannabis products, side effects, etc.
- Assist in implementation of the strategic plan to guide the
dispensary’s operation and expansion with the direction of the
Dispensary Operations Director
- Maintain awareness of both external and internal competitive
landscape, opportunities for improvement, and industry
- Assist in ensuring the dispensary’s compliance with all
relevant statutes, regulations, and directives in all respects, as
well as best practices.
- Strive for patient satisfaction in all respects and ensure a
patient-friendly environment at the dispensary.
- Ensure 100% traceability is maintained on the product from
reception to sale to customer
- Ensure QA and Director of Retail is notified in the event of a
high-risk customer complaint
- Excellent Oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in Excel, Microsoft Office and Power point
- Clinical or Research experience preferred
- 3 years or more of Retail/Customer Service experience
- 3 years or more of Management experienced required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must be 21 Years of Age
- Must be able to pass a Level 2 Background check (FBI)
Eligible for Medical, Dental, and Vison on the first of the
month following 60 days of employment.
401K with employer match
Paid Time Off
Great employee discounts.
Liberty Health Sciences, LLC, provides equal employment
opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age,
disability, genetics or veteran status. In addition to federal law
requirements, Liberty Health Sciences, LLC complies with applicable
state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in
every location in which the company has facilities. This policy
applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including
recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff,
recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Liberty health Sciences, LLC expressly prohibits any form of
workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age,
genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper
interference with the ability of Liberty Health Sciences, LLC’s
employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up
to and including discharge.
Note: The statements above are intended to
describe the general nature and level of work being performed by
people assigned to the job. They are not constructed to be an
exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required of
personnel in the job. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract
for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the
employer. LHS is committed to providing an accessible and
barrier-free environment. Please advise Human Resources if you
require accommodation during any part of the recruitment
Keywords: Liberty Health Sciences, Key West , Assistant Manager - Medical Cannabis - Key West, Other , Key West, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!