Finance & Insurance Manager (Business Manager) - Keys Auto Center
Company: Warren Henry Automotive
Location: Key West
Posted on: June 6, 2021
The Finance and Insurance Manager sells new and used car-buyers
financing, insurance and other programs/policies. F&I managers
also work with financial lenders to give fair interest rates to
buyers and programs. F&I managers are expected to uphold the
highest ethical standards.
- Offers vehicle financing and insurance to customers.
- Provides customers with a thorough explanation of aftermarket
products and extended warranties and a complete explanation of
manufacturer and dealership service procedures and policies.
- Seeks new lending institutions and maintains good working
relationships to secure competitive interest rates and financing
- Processes financing and leasing deals accurately and secures
approval through financial sources and through the proper federal,
state and corporate channels.
- Understands and complies with federal, state and local
regulations that affect new and used-vehicles and finance
- Creates and maintains processes with the sales department that
will ensure all new sales are referred to the F&I
- Informs the sales team on information regarding finance and
lease programs and the benefits of the dealership's financing and
extended service programs.
- Maintains up-to-date on applicable compliance, product and
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Bachelor's Degree (BA) from four-year College or university in
finance or related field preferred.
- Two years' experience in automotive sales.
- Ability to obtain AFIP Certification within six months.
- Ability to communicate with guests and employees.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out
instructions, tasks, handle any customer situation or alert the
proper staff for assistance.
- Sales Ability - Ability to use appropriate interpersonal styles
and communication methods to gain acceptance of a product, service,
- Active Listening - Ability to actively attend to, convey, and
understand the comments and questions of others.
- Ambition - The drive to achieve personal advancement.
- Tenacious - Ability to hold steadfast and complete a goal.
- Negotiation Skills - Ability to reach outcomes that gain the
support and acceptance of all parties.
- Assertiveness - Ability to act in a self-confident manner to
facilitate completion of a work assignment or to defend a position
- Tactful - Ability to show consideration for and maintain good
relations with others.
- Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with
others using the spoken word.
- Presentation Skills - Ability to effectively present
- Customer Oriented - Ability to take care of the customers'
needs while following company procedures.
- Energetic - Ability to work at a sustained pace and produce
- Enthusiastic - Ability to bring energy to the performance of a
- Motivation - Ability to inspire oneself and others to reach a
goal and/or perform to the best of their ability.
- Goal Oriented - Ability to focus on a goal and obtain a
Keywords: Warren Henry Automotive, Key West , Finance & Insurance Manager (Business Manager) - Keys Auto Center, Other , Key West, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!