Front Desk Supervisor
Company: Hersha Hospitality Management, LP
Location: Key West
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Opportunity: Front Desk Supervisor
Supervise front desk operations in accordance with established
guest service, quality and sustainability standards.
Potential Career Path
Assistant Front Office Manager - Front Office Manager -
Assistant General Manager
Essential Job Functions
- Interview, select, train, schedule, coach, and support
associates, ensuring they perform in accordance with established
brand or hotel standards and consistent with HHM core values.
- Resolve guest complaints and concerns by conducting thorough
research of the situation and determining the most effective
- Be aware of guest satisfaction scores and work toward
increasing departmental and overall guest satisfaction.
- Participate in lobby ambassador and other activities related to
interacting with guests on an individual level, thus creating a
relationship and culture that will result in repeat stays.
- Oversee front office operations in the absence of the Front
Office Manager or Assistant General Manager.
- Perform bookkeeping activities such as balancing accounts and
- Make and confirm reservations.
- Promote Hersha Hospitality and brand-specific marketing
- Greet guests immediately upon arrival; register and assign
guests to hotel rooms.
- Provide welcome folders containing room keys, certificates,
coupons and refreshment center keys as appropriate.
- Compute bills, collect payments, handle cash, and make change
- Close out guest accounts at time of check out. In the event of
dissatisfaction, negotiate compromise, which may include
authorizing revenue allowances.
- Create specific, measurable, achievable, realistic, and timely
action plans to remedy guest service deficiencies.
- Ensure hotel entrance, reception and other public areas are
properly maintained in regards to cleanliness and appearance.
- Follow sustainability guidelines and practices related to HHM's
- Practice safe work habits, wear protective safety equipment and
follow MSDS and OSHA standards.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 1 to 3 years of related experience.
Work Environment and Context
- Work schedule varies and may include working on all shifts,
holidays and weekends.
- Requires standing for extended periods, walking, pushing,
lifting up to 25 pounds, bending and reaching, stooping, kneeling,
What We Believe
People Are Our Capability - Hearts That Serve - Only Excellence
- Stay Nimble - Own It
PARROT KEY HOTEL & VILLAS IS AN IDYLLIC KEY WEST HIDEAWAY
OFFERING SIMPLE LUXURY, COMFORT AND STYLE IN A SERENE WATERFRONT
OASIS. Five acres of award-winning tropical gardens surround Parrot
Key, with pretty paths meandering through colorful foliage and
beautiful landscaping. Four sparkling pools are nestled among their
own private sculpture garden with The Grove Kitchen & Bar offering
a range of refreshing drinks and delicious food. Each guestroom,
suite and villa boasts spectacular views of either the calm ocean
or the lush gardens. From your peaceful haven, it's hard to believe
that the energetic and eclectic vibe of Old Town Key West, is just
a 3 miles away.
HHM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not
discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity,
sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin,
ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic
information, citizenship status or any other group protected by
Keywords: Hersha Hospitality Management, LP, Key West , Front Desk Supervisor, Other , Key West, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!