Housekeeping Inspector (Starting at $19/hr)
Company: Hersha Hospitality Management LP
Location: Key West
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Inspect hotel rooms to ensure supplies and
amenities are fully stocked, and room is up to HHM and brand
standards for cleanliness and maintenance.
Starting at $19/hr!
Housekeeping Supervisor – Assistant
Executive Housekeeper – Executive Housekeeper
- Train, schedule, coach and support associates, ensuring they
perform in accordance with established brand or hotel standards and
consistent with HHM core values.
- Inventory stock to ensure adequate supplies.
- Issue supplies and equipment to associates.
- Inspect work performed to ensure that it meets specifications
and established standards.
- Perform or assist with cleaning duties as necessary.
- Confer with staff to resolve performance and personnel
problems, and to discuss company policies.
- Oversee training of Room Attendants with partnering with third
party vendor, if applicable.
- Screen job applicants, and hire new employees.
- Supervise Laundry employees, if applicable.
- Schedule employee work hours.
- Follow sustainability guidelines and practices related to HHM’s
- Practice safe work habits, wear protective safety equipment and
follow MSDS and OSHA standards.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- Practice safe work habits to ensure safety.
- Cross-train in the breakfast area to answer any guest related
questions and assist with cleaning duties as necessary.
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction.
- High School diploma preferred.
- Previous housekeeping experience.
- Previous supervisory responsibility preferred.
Work Environment and
- Work schedule varies and may include working on holidays, and
- Requires standing for extended periods, walking, pushing,
lifting up to 25 pounds, reaching, kneeling, bending.
What We Believe
People Are Our Capability – Hearts That
Serve – Only Excellence – Stay Nimble - Own It
PARROT KEY HOTEL & VILLAS IS AN IDYLLIC KEY WEST HIDEAWAY OFFERING
SIMPLE LUXURY, COMFORT AND STYLE IN A SERENE WATERFRONT
OASIS. Five acres of
award-winning tropical gardens surround Parrot Key, with pretty
paths meandering through colorful foliage and beautiful
landscaping. Four sparkling pools are nestled among their own
private sculpture garden with The Grove Kitchen & Bar offering a
range of refreshing drinks and delicious
food. Each guestroom,
suite and villa boasts spectacular views of either the calm ocean
or the lush gardens. From your peaceful haven, it’s hard to believe
that the energetic and eclectic vibe of Old Town Key West, is just
a 3 miles away.
is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not
discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity,
sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin,
ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic
information, citizenship status or any other group protected by
Keywords: Hersha Hospitality Management LP, Key West , Housekeeping Inspector (Starting at $19/hr), Other , Key West, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!