Want to join a team delivering unmatched patient care? Enjoy
leading an incredible team? If so, we have the perfect role for
you! We are hiring for a full-time Security Officer.
Dreaming of living in paradise? Want to join a team delivering
unmatched patient care? Enjoy leading an incredible team? If so, we
have the perfect role for you!
What We Stand For: Lower Keys Medical Center is committed to the
delivery of consistent quality services in a safe and fiscally
responsible manner that meet the needs of patients, physicians,
employees and our community; and to the maintenance of an
environment that encourages individual development, teamwork and
pride with compassion and respect for each person.
What We Do: Lower Keys Medical Center (LKMC) is a 167 bed, full
service, Joint Commission accredited, outstanding, acute care
medical facility with a
- 24/7 emergency room
- 24/7 laboratory
- 24/7 radiology services
- 24/7 specially equipped medical transport helicopter
LKMC is also proud to be the only hospital in the Florida Keys
that offers labor and delivery services. We also offer physical
therapy in Key West using a multi-joint strength system, in
addition to other innovative systems and equipment for customized
LKMC is fully accredited by the State of Florida and the gold
standard, The Joint Commission.
What Does a member of our Security Team Do? As a Security team
member with Lower Keys Medical Center, you will spend your day
- Implementing all safety and loss control functions of the
organization, to reduce accidents, occupational illnesses, and
exposure to long-term health hazards.
- Assisting in the safety-training of all managers, new employee
indoctrination, and planned job observation of rules and practices
and protective equipment usage.
- Executing our emergency preparedness plan, basic first-aid
care, and physical protection of the facility.
- Maintain compliance with governmental regulatory agencies,
disposal procedures, and planned inspections.
- Responsible for identifying causes of past accidents.
- Rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish
- You will be performing a variety of tasks, and lead and directs
the work of others.
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
- Typically you will be reporting to the head of a
What's In It For You? Joining the LKMC team gives you an
unmatched experience of being a part of something much larger,
growth potential, full benefits package, competitive salary,
Which Qualifications Do You Need? In order to set you up for
success, you need the basics of
- A High School Diploma is required.
- Ability to pass an extensive background check, and Drug
- Familiarity with a variety of the field's concepts, practices,
- Two years of experience is preferred, however not
Lower Key Medical Center is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer
and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color,
religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender
expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability
or any other legally protected status.