Bell Person - Part Time (Starting at $15/hr)
Company: Hersha Hospitality Management, LP
Location: Key West
Posted on: June 1, 2021
Opportunity: Bell Person
Greet guests with a warm welcome at hotel entrance and provide
services related to the transportation and storage of luggage and
provide other guest services.
Starting at $15/hr!
Potential Career Path
Bell Captain or Guest Service Agent - Concierge or Guest
Services Manager - AGM or General Manager
Essential Job Functions
- Load and unload luggage carts.
- Tag and store luggage.
- Escort guest to hotel rooms.
- Provide an overview of guest room, hotel services and
- Make deliveries to guest rooms.
- Assist guest with room changes.
- Stock pantry when necessary.
- Maintain list/brochures of local attractions, transportation
guides, churches, sports arenas, etc.
- Perform house attendant functions when staff shortages
- Be aware of guest satisfaction scores and work toward
increasing departmental and overall guest satisfaction.
- Follow sustainability guidelines and practices related to HHM's
- Practice safe work habits, wear protective safety equipment and
follow MSDS and OSHA standards.
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- High School diploma preferred.
- Previous customer experience required or equivalent
Work Environment and Context
- Work schedule varies and may include working on holidays,
weekends and alternate shifts.
- Requires standing for extended periods, walking, pushing,
lifting up to 50 pounds, bending and reaching.
What We Believe
People Are Our Capability - Hearts That Serve - Only Excellence
- Stay Nimble - Own It
PARROT KEY HOTEL & VILLAS IS AN IDYLLIC KEY WEST HIDEAWAY
OFFERING SIMPLE LUXURY, COMFORT AND STYLE IN A SERENE WATERFRONT
OASIS. Five acres of award-winning tropical gardens surround Parrot
Key, with pretty paths meandering through colorful foliage and
beautiful landscaping. Four sparkling pools are nestled among their
own private sculpture garden with The Grove Kitchen & Bar offering
a range of refreshing drinks and delicious food. Each guestroom,
suite and villa boasts spectacular views of either the calm ocean
or the lush gardens. From your peaceful haven, it's hard to believe
that the energetic and eclectic vibe of Old Town Key West, is just
a 3 miles away.
HHM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not
discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity,
sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin,
ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic
information, citizenship status or any other group protected by
Keywords: Hersha Hospitality Management, LP, Key West , Bell Person - Part Time (Starting at $15/hr), Other , Key West, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!