Company: Keys Federal Credit Union
Location: Key West
Posted on: May 31, 2021
Keys Federal Credit Union has an employment opportunity for a
full-time Collector with collections experience to handle a variety
of collections and loan servicing activities.
Must be available to work Monday - Friday 8am - 9pm and
Saturdays 8am to 1pm.
We are looking ONLY for candidates with experience in the
Collections field. If you have Association, Medical, or Attorney
collections experience please apply!
As a collector you are responsible for the collection of
delinquencies on consumer loans, credit cards and negative accounts
that are assigned to your collection queue.
- Effecting recovery on delinquent loans
- Working with members in establishing and monitoring repayment
- Evaluating collateral value & credit standing and determining
appropriate collection action
- Handling assigned back-office duties related to loan
The ideal candidate has:
- Two years of collections experience
- Experience in a financial institution preferred
- Knowledge of collection laws, repossessions, bankruptcy,
foreclosure, skip tracing, small claims proceedings and insurance
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Strong communication skills
- Solid organizational and time management skills with attention
to detail and accuracy
- Fluent in Spanish, Haitian Creole or Russian (preferred, not
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Keys Federal Credit Union, Key West , Experienced Collector, Other , Key West, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!