Full time Night Auditor
Company: Noble House Hotels and Resorts
Location: Key West
Posted on: May 31, 2021
Why Work for Ocean Key Resort?
Ocean Key Resort has an opening for a full time Night Auditor.
Come work for the best boutique resort in Key West, FL! We offer
the most competitive overnight compensation, fantastic company
perks, company-sponsored insurance, paid time off, 401K, and
As a company, we are committed to fostering a creative,
energetic, and entrepreneurial work environment where our employees
come to work and have fun. We value passionate people who love to
be challenged and desire the freedom to contribute to the overall
success of the organization.
OUR CULTURE: Individual Distinction, Collective Soul
The Noble House Hotels & Resorts philosophy emphasizes
"location, distinction, and soul." Our properties are not a
"one-size-fits-all." And neither are our associates. We are a group
of individuals that share a passion for hospitality. We let our
personalities shine and we like to have fun.
What We are Looking For:
- Fluency in English
- Availability to work all overnight shifts (11pm-7am)
- Previous Front Desk and/or Night Audit experience strongly
- Experience with computers, calculators and Microsoft
- Ability to input and access information in the property
management system/point of sale system/computers.
Why our Employees love the Ocean Key Family:
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Paid time off, company-sponsored health insurance, 401K, and
- Discounted rooms, food, spa, and more
- Reduced rate rooms at any Noble House properties
- Nationwide discounts for theme parks (including Disney, Six
Flags, Universal Studios, and more!) discounted MLB, NHL, NFL,
concert tickets, and more
Ocean Key Resort and Spa is an equal opportunity employer
Keywords: Noble House Hotels and Resorts, Key West , Full time Night Auditor, Other , Key West, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!