Laundry Attendant-Southernmost Beach Resort
Company: Highgate Hotels
Location: Key West
Posted on: May 31, 2021
Highgate is a premier real estate investment and hospitality
management company widely recognized as an innovator in the
industry. Highgate is the dominant player in U.S. gateway markets
including New York, Boston, Miami, San Francisco and Honolulu.
Highgate also has a key presence in Barcelona. Highgate's portfolio
of global properties represents an aggregate asset value exceeding
$10B and generates over $2B in cumulative revenues. The company
provides expert guidance through all stages of the hospitality
property cycle, from planning and development through
recapitalization or disposition. Highgate also has the creativity
and bandwidth to develop bespoke hotel brands and utilizes industry
leading proprietary revenue management tools that identify and
predict evolving market dynamics to drive out performance and
maximize asset value. With an executive team consisting of some of
the industry's most experienced hotel management leaders, the
company is a trusted partner for top ownership groups and major
hotel brands. Highgate maintains corporate offices in London, New
York, Dallas, and Seattle.
Located in historic Old Town, Southernmost Beach Resort expands
over 6 acres on a serene part of the island with Atlantic Ocean
front views, gorgeous Key West architecture, and all the amenities
you desire in a beach resort. Just a short walk or bike ride from
Key West's boutique shops, art galleries, eclectic restaurants, and
non-stop nightlife, the resort spans over two city blocks and
offers guest rooms that are located within easy reach of both the
beach and world-famous Duval Street.
The House Laundry Attendant is responsible for washing, ironing,
folding and distributing all soiled linens, towels, napkins and
- Employees must at all times be attentive, friendly, helpful and
courteous to guests, managers and fellow employees
- Understand operation of washing machines and dryers.
- Load and unload washes according to standards.
- Wash and dry all dirty linens, towels, rags, etc.
- Sort all hotel linen according to type, color, size, etc.
- Pre-treat all stained linen before washing.
- Clean dryer filter daily and maintain all equipment as
- Operate iron as per standard and ensure that it is shut off at
the end of day.
- Sweep and mop laundry floors, storing all linens off the
- Fold towels and linens.
- Remove and sort dirty linens and towels from laundry
- Keep laundry carts clean and free of debris.
- Maintain clean work area.
- Sort clean laundry according to type and load carts.
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction.
- Flexible and long hours sometimes required.
- Medium work - Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally,
and/or 20 pounds of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry,
push, pull or otherwise move objects.
- Ability to stand during entire shift.
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Highgate Hotel
Standards, as required by scheduling, which will vary according to
the needs of the hotel.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming,
which includes wearing the proper uniform and nametag.
- Comply with Highgate Hotel Standards and regulations to
encourage safe and efficient hotel operations
Keywords: Highgate Hotels, Key West , Laundry Attendant-Southernmost Beach Resort, Other , Key West, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!