Retail Assistant Store Manager
Company: General Nutrition Centers
Location: Key West
Posted on: May 3, 2021
As the Assistant Store Manager you are responsible to
collaborate with the Store Manager in delivering excellent
operations management. The ability and willingness to continually
develop product knowledge and gain a greater understanding of the
day-to-day store operations, customer service, and merchandising is
essential. The position requires strong leadership skills and the
ability to motivate and supervise associates. The Assistant Manager
should have the capability to understand the GNC brand, and help
customers Live Well.
Benefits (full-time position):
- Employee discount
- Medical, dental, vision and insurance benefits
- Competitive rate of pay
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) Plan
- Short-term disability benefits
- Employee assistance program
- Strong team building, leadership, and managerial skills.
- Opening, closing and operating the retail facility. Including
but not limited to cash handling, inventory count and deposits
according to GNC procedures.
- Ensure full understanding of all store communications including
product information, current advertising, promotions and other
- Ability to multi-task and coordinate, analyze, observe, make
decisions, and meet deadlines in a detail-oriented manner
- Learn new product features, advantages and benefits.
- Assist in the development of associates' product
- Achieve and exceed the personal sales and productivity
- Support the store manager in ordering merchandise and supplies
to maintain appropriate inventory levels to maximize sales.
- Verify the delivery of all merchandise to the store.
- Work with store manager and partner with Loss Prevention to
ensure adherence to GNCs policies and procedures.
- Provides exceptional customer service to individuals visiting
the store including greeting customers, gaining customer confidence
by making their experience comfortable and assessing their
- Maintaining store appearance.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule (i.e. Holidays,
- Display a strong understanding and commitment of GNC's Vision
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Basic math skills
- Strong communication and team building skills
- Demonstrates strong product knowledge
- Passion to Live Well
Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action / Protected Veterans /
Disabled Individuals Employer
Keywords: General Nutrition Centers, Key West , Retail Assistant Store Manager, Other , Key West, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!