The Sales Porter/Driver's responsibility is to provide a vehicle
pickup and delivery service for clients, greet guests in the event
that the consultants are unable to come out of the office, keep
traffic and parking flowing efficiently, assisting the Sales
Consultants with needed requests, errands, maintenance and upkeep
of all stock vehicles and the lot.
* Keeps vehicle lot neat and orderly, moving cars as directed by
the Sales Manager and in accordance with dealership display
* Cleans interior and exterior of vehicles, including the trunk,
glove compartment, tires, windows, etc. as needed.
* Picks up vehicles from and delivers vehicles to customers as
directed by management.
* Starts vehicles daily and reports any problems or
* Picks up parts from parts department.
* Performs light maintenance on vehicles as needed, i.e.,
replaces windshield wiper blades, repairs or changes tires,
replenishes fluids, etc.
* Keeps vehicles fueled.
* Ensures that required forms/stickers have been completed and
are properly displayed.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Valid driver's license and good driving record. * Ability to
communicate with guests and employees. * Ability to apply common
sense understanding to carry out instructions, tasks, handle any
customer situation or alert the proper staff for assistance.