Bellperson - Southernmost Beach Resort
Company: Highgate Hotels
Location: Key West
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Highgate is a premier real estate investment and hospitality
management company widely recognized as an innovator in the
industry. Highgate is the dominant player in U.S. gateway markets
including New York, Boston, Miami, San Francisco and Honolulu.
Highgate also has a key presence in Barcelona. Highgate’s portfolio
of global properties represents an aggregate asset value exceeding
$10B and generates over $2B in cumulative revenues. The company
provides expert guidance through all stages of the hospitality
property cycle, from planning and development through
recapitalization or disposition. Highgate also has the
creativity and bandwidth to develop bespoke hotel brands and
utilizes industry leading proprietary revenue management tools that
identify and predict evolving market dynamics to drive out
performance and maximize asset value. With an executive team
consisting of some of the industry’s most experienced hotel
management leaders, the company is a trusted partner for top
ownership groups and major hotel brands. Highgate maintains
corporate offices in London, New York, Dallas, and
Located in historic Old Town, Southernmost
Beach Resort expands over 6 acres on a serene part of the island
with Atlantic Ocean front views, gorgeous Key West architecture,
and all the amenities you desire in a beach resort. Just a short
walk or bike ride from Key West’s boutique shops, art galleries,
eclectic restaurants, and non-stop nightlife, the resort spans over
two city blocks and offers guest rooms that are located within easy
reach of both the beach and world-famous Duval Street.
The Bellperson is responsible for
assisting guests with luggage upon arrival and departure and
accommodating guests during their stay in an attentive, courteous
and efficient manner.
- Load and unload luggage carts.
- Organize and deliver luggage for tour groups
- Escort guests to rooms and familiarize them with hotel
- Inspect guest’s room to ensure it is in order and that supplies
- Explain features of the room including operation of electronic
devices and entertainment.
- Check/store luggage for arrivals and departures with luggage
- Store, track, and deliver packages as needed.
- Deliver messages to meeting rooms.
- Deliver flowers, laundry, packages and other amenities to
- Assist with room changes.
- Maintain current listing of local and area attractions, special
events and activities.
- Maintain list of local transportation guides, churches, sports
- Assist Houseperson with guest requests.
- Ensure lobby reader board is correct.
- Provide information, maps and directions as required.
- Where applicable answer console to assist front desk
- Show guestrooms and suites as needed and emphasize the hotel’s
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- High School diploma or equivalent required and/or experience in
a hotel or a related field preferred.
- Must have a valid driver's license for the applicable state.
- Exerting up to 100 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 50
pounds of force frequently and/or up to 20 pounds of force
constantly to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move
- Ability to stand during entire shift.
- Must be able to effectively communicate both verbally and in
- Must be effective at listening to, understanding, and
clarifying concerns raised by employees and guests.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality of information.
Keywords: Highgate Hotels, Key West , Bellperson - Southernmost Beach Resort, Other , Key West, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!