Full Time Bartender - Toasted Coconut
Company: Highgate Hotels
Location: Key West
Posted on: May 3, 2021
is a premier real estate investment and hospitality management
company widely recognized as an innovator in the industry. Highgate
is the dominant player in U.S. gateway markets including New York,
Boston, Miami, San Francisco and Honolulu. Highgate also has an
expanding presence in key European markets through properties in
London, Paris, Barcelona, Vienna and Prague. Highgate’s portfolio
of global properties represents an aggregate asset value exceeding
$10B and generates over $2B in cumulative revenues. The company
provides expert guidance through all stages of the hospitality
property cycle, from planning and development through
recapitalization or disposition. Highgate also has the
creativity and bandwidth to develop bespoke hotel brands and
utilizes industry leading proprietary revenue management tools that
identify and predict evolving market dynamics to drive out
performance and maximize asset value. With an executive team
consisting of some of the industry’s most experienced hotel
management leaders, the company is a trusted partner for top
ownership groups and major hotel brands. Highgate maintains
corporate offices in London, New York, Dallas, and
North Hotel is Key West’s answer to casual-resort luxury offering
guests a genuine island experience. Set at the entry point of Key
West on North Roosevelt Boulevard the hotel is convenient to the
island's best attractions including Old Town, Duval Street, Mallory
Square, Smathers Beach and the Hemingway House. With 145
guest rooms (including 8 suites), views of the gulf, and a lively
pool scene, guests can embrace Key West culture while staying in a
modern and hip hotel.
is responsible for the complete set up of the bar area and the
mixing of drinks for all guests and servers. Need to maintain the
service and cleanliness of the bar area, ensuring quality service,
guest satisfaction and control over liquor inventory.
- Process guests’ checks, collect cash and process credit cards
and room charges according to standards.
- Perform opening and closing side work according to standards to
ensure that guests are served promptly and efficiently.
- Prepare beverages and cocktails according to the standards, for
mixing, portion control and presentation.
- Serve guests with all food and beverage requirements in a warm,
friendly, courteous, and professional manner.
- Ensure the lounge areas are kept clean and tidy.
- Be familiar with the computer system.
- Carry out cashiering functions by closing checks and servicing
- Follow all state liquor laws.
- Assist in maintaining beverage cost.
- Follow prescribed procedures in serving liquor with care to
avoid problems with intoxicated guests, and when necessary report
- Complete beverage requisitions to maintain par levels as
needed. (bottle for bottle method)
- Stock and clean glassware.
- Check soda tanks to ensure that they are full and secured
properly to the bar.
- Prepare all garnishes.
- Assist in cleaning of tables and all lounge area as
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction.
- High school diploma or equivalent and/or experience in a hotel
or a related field preferred.
- Must be of legal age to serve alcoholic beverages, according to
local state laws.
- Flexible and long hours sometimes required.
- Medium work - Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally,
and /or 20 pounds of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry,
push, pull or otherwise move objects.
- Ability to stand for the entire shift.
- Previous bartending experience helpful.
- Must be effective at listening to, understanding, and
clarifying concerns raised by employees and guests.
- Must be able to multitask and prioritize departmental functions
to meet deadlines.
- Maximize efforts towards productivity, identify problem areas
and assist in implementing solutions.
Keywords: Highgate Hotels, Key West , Full Time Bartender - Toasted Coconut, Other , Key West, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!