Company: K2M Design
Location: key west
Posted on: May 3, 2021
We are looking for an Electrical Engineer for our Key West or
Marathon office in the Florida Keys. If you are eager to utilize
your depth of engineering experience as an empowered resource for
K2M's entire organization, read on!
Summary : Responsible for design, development, implementation,
and analysis of electrical designs and systems. Performs
engineering design evaluations. May develop a range of electrical
solutions. Recommends alterations to development and design to
improve quality of products and/or procedures. Familiar with
standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular
field. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Expanding the companys engineering breadth and growing and
maintaining client relationships
- Collects and prepares data/information and performs engineering
- Responsible for the production of CAD drawings that are of high
quality being consistent, complete and accurate.
- Develops technical specifications & data sheets.
- Assists in field work, checking installations, and problem
- Performs calculation checking and vendor drawing reviews.
- Interacts with other departments and suppliers to obtain
- Knowledgeable in the design of electrical systems including
lighting, power, life safety, security, and communication systems
for commercial and public buildings
- Confers with project staff for resourcing availability.
- Coordination between all A/E disciplines on a project.
- Ensure project progresses on schedule and within prescribed
- Assist in the preparation of project reports for management,
client, or others.
- Confers with project personnel to provide technical advice and
to resolve problems.
- Coordinates project activities with activities of government
regulatory or other governmental agencies.
- Construction administration, shop drawings review, response to
request for information
- Bachelors degree (B.S.) from an ABET accredited College or
- (6) or more years of engineering work experience in the AEC
- Licensed Professional Engineer, strongly preferred.
- Power distribution systems design and analysis experience
- Large scale retail store (big box) experience is a plus.
- AutoCAD proficiency is required; Revit proficiency is a
Keywords: K2M Design, Key West , Electrical Engineer, Other , key west, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!