Operations Manager - Food and Beverage
Company: Hersha Hospitality Management LP
Location: Key West
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Positions focused on the F&B Department
reporting directly to the F&B Manager and Asst. F&B
Manager. May be assigned to other departments at the hotel as
needed including Front Desk, Front Drive, Night Audit,
Housekeeping, Reservations, Maintenance, Accounting, etc.
Potential Career Path
Assistant General Manager - General
Essential Job Functions
- Train, schedule, coach and support associates, ensuring they
perform in accordance with established brand or hotel standards and
consistent with HHM core values.
- Ensure quality standards of complimentary food service stations
- Assist Front Desk Manager & Front Office Supervisor in creating
Front Office Schedule.
- Manage labor and food cost expenses to fit within budgets
and/or updated forecasts.
- Position will work shifts covering front desk and cleaning
rooms as needed.
- Create specific, measurable, achievable, realistic, and timely
action plans to remedy guest service deficiencies.
- Work as Manager on Duty, when necessary.
- Follow sustainability guidelines and practices related to HHM’s
- Practice safe work habits, wear protective safety equipment and
follow MSDS and OSHA standards.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1 to 2 years of related experience.
Work Environment and
- Work schedule varies and may include working on holidays and
- Requires standing for extended periods, walking, pushing,
lifting up to 25 pounds, bending and reaching, stooping, kneeling,
What We Believe
People Are Our Capability – Hearts That Serve – Only Excellence –
Stay Nimble - Own It
PARROT KEY HOTEL & VILLAS IS AN IDYLLIC KEY WEST HIDEAWAY OFFERING
SIMPLE LUXURY, COMFORT AND STYLE IN A SERENE WATERFRONT
OASIS. Five acres of
award-winning tropical gardens surround Parrot Key, with pretty
paths meandering through colorful foliage and beautiful
landscaping. Four sparkling pools are nestled among their own
private sculpture garden with The Grove Kitchen & Bar offering a
range of refreshing drinks and delicious
food. Each guestroom,
suite and villa boasts spectacular views of either the calm ocean
or the lush gardens. From your peaceful haven, it’s hard to believe
that the energetic and eclectic vibe of Old Town Key West, is just
a 3 miles away.
is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not
discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity,
sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin,
ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic
information, citizenship status or any other group protected by
Keywords: Hersha Hospitality Management LP, Key West , Operations Manager - Food and Beverage, Other , Key West, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!