Maintenance Control Supervisor
Company: Pacific Architects and Engineers Incorporated - Mi
Location: Key West
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Supporting the Most Exciting
and Meaningful Missions in the World
Maintenance Control Supervisor
BASIC FUNCTION SUMMARY
- The Maintenance Control Supervisor and Night Shift Supervisor
perform supervisory duties necessary to accomplish aircraft
actions, coordinates and supervises maintenance activities and
ensures all documentation is complete in order to have sufficient
aircraft to successfully complete the daily flight schedule or
ensure sufficient readiness for the next days schedule
- Must be customer oriented.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Possess a high degree of expertise in the control and
coordination of aircraft maintenance.
- Meet with Maintenance Manager and Site Manager to coordinate
- Provide direction to Maintenance Control and work center Leads
as necessary to accomplish maintenance requirements.
- Assign and direct the productive efforts of other assigned
employees to ensure the timely completion of all required
- Must have the ability to use good judgement, make sound
decisions and effectively direct the work of other employees.
- Must have an in-depth knowledge of COMNAVAIRFORINST 4790.2
series and applicable technical manuals, service bulletins,
maintenance manuals, and maintenance forms.
- Responsible for ensuring record keeping and reports preparation
are completed accurately and in a timely manner
- Instructs assigned employees on proper maintenance methods and
procedures as required.
- Responsible for the satisfactory preparation, accuracy and
completeness of required records.
- Review the ADB to verify all downing discrepancies and all
flight safety QA inspections are signed off and a valid
daily/turnaround inspection is completed.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Must be able to work day shift, night shift or weekend duty and
travel as part of a maintenance recovery team or detachment as
- Will have experience writing with clarity and technical
- Perform other tasks as directed by management.
- Provides technical assistance, guidance and instruction as
- Maintains and/or completes required records and applicable
- Performs daily duties normally associated with this job
- Practice good housekeeping, tool control, FOD
awareness/prevention and safety at all times.
- Assists in flight line foreign object prevention walks as
- Comply with Hazardous Waste Program.
- Operates SE, flight line vehicles and other support equipment
- Will have knowledge of and understand basic supply procedures.
Assist with ordering parts, tools, materials and equipment as
- Must comply with established General and Industrial Safety
Rules and Regulations as applicable to the contract, facilities and
- The Maintenance Control Supervisor shall possess an extensive
background in the field of aircraft maintenance and material
support with a minimum of ten years experience within the last 15
years in direct aircraft maintenance repair, inspection, and
modification. Of the ten years’ experience in aircraft maintenance,
six years shall be in a supervisory position that included
responsibility for assigning program workloads as well as duties
for entire shifts.
- The Maintenance Control Supervisor must have experience
supervising daily flight operations personnel supporting scheduled
and unscheduled maintenance. The Maintenance Control Supervisor
must be knowledgeable of technical directives and COMNAVAIRFORINST
4790.2 series; be knowledgeable of and understand basic supply
procedures; possess a working knowledge of applicable aircraft and
shall have worked a minimum of one year in a
maintenance/production control position.
The Maintenance Control Supervisor shall have experience writing
with clarity and technical accuracy and must have experience in
corrosion detection, treatment, and protection.
- Must possess or be able to obtain a secret clearance.
- Must have completed high school or equivalent.
- Must read, write, speak, and understand English.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS
This classification activity requires the scope of physical
movements and postures normally associated with shop/hanger/flight
line maintenance activities to include bending, stooping, walking,
climbing, pushing, stretching, kneeling and working in tiring,
uncomfortable positions, etc. May be required to lift objects whose
weight normally will not exceed 50 pounds. Special vision abilities
required to perform this job are close vision, peripheral vision,
depth perception and the ability to adjust and focus.
The diversity of work conditions may range from an environment
where there is little or no physical discomfort, to an environment
where inclement weather may subject individual to severe changes of
temperature, wind, rain, etc. May be required to work in areas
where high noise hazards prevail. May be exposed to fumes or
airborne particles. May be exposed to electrical shock hazards.
LICENSING, CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
- Drivers License
- Egress System Checkout
- Release Aircraft Safe-for-Flight
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity
Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for
employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender,
national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status,
ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure,
medical condition including genetic characteristics or information,
veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the
essential functions of the job can be performed with or without
reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under
federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Keywords: Pacific Architects and Engineers Incorporated - Mi, Key West , Maintenance Control Supervisor, Other , Key West, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!